We are thrilled to be welcoming guests back to Divi Aruba All Inclusive as part of our initial opening. Tamarijn Aruba’s reopening will commence this Fall. We’ve been apart for too long and it’s time you walk on the warm sandy beach once again or for the first time to experience the joy that makes Aruba our One Happy Island. With our WELCOME BACK offer, you’ll enjoy savings of 35% off our all inclusive rates plus all guests receive a bonus $200 amenities credit for use across four different experiences including excursions with DePalm Tours, car rentals with Hertz, dining and an extensive wine selection at Fusion Restaurant Wine & Piano Bar and golf at The Links at Divi Aruba 9-hole golf course, conveniently located across the street.
Book stress-free with our Flexible Booking Policy allowing changes and cancellations with no penalties up to 24-hours prior to arrival and no deposit at time of booking. Full payment charged 24-hours prior to arrival. Credit card required at time of booking to hold reservation. The no deposit portion of the policy does not apply to air/hotel package bookings. With our new flexible booking policy, booking your next visit to Divi Aruba is risk free if your plans change.
Booking Start and End Dates
Now through December 15, 2020
Travel Start and End Dates
July 10, 2020 to December 23 at Divi Aruba All Inclusive
Your All Inclusive stay includes:
- Over a mile of pristine white sand beach
- Signature Warm Welcome in 2020 to greet and accommodate those guests awaiting their COVID-19 test results will include a fully stocked mini-bar with water, soft drinks, beer, wine and room service with the resorts’ full menu available for the first 24-hours of their stay
- All meals and unlimited drinks at Divi Aruba’s restaurants and bars including live cooking stations with specialty theme nights
- Four freshwater pools
- Non-motorized water sports including kayaks, snorkeling, windsurfing, catamarans
- Open air nightly entertainment
- Complimentary $200 amenities credit for use across four different experiences including excursions with DePalm Tours, car rentals with Hertz, dining and an extensive wine selection at Fusion Restaurant Wine & Piano Bar and golf at The Links at Divi Aruba 9-hole golf course, conveniently located across the street
- Kids Free up to age 12 with Sea Turtles Club activities
As part of our initial opening, Divi Aruba All Inclusive will open first. We want to reassure you that your stay will be complete with all of the Divi Aruba’s services and facilities including the all inclusive restaurants and bars:
- Pelican Terrace featuring a new ‘live cooking’ concept. This fresh and exciting new form of cooking provides live entertainment with chefs preparing dishes to order for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The signature Red Parrot Restaurant with savory fine cuisine and spirits open for dinner
- Pure Lime serving authentic Mexican dishes with traditional flavors and spices for dinner
- Ginger Asian-fusion restaurant located at Tamarijn Aruba
- Coco Grill & Bar with classic light fare and pizzas from 11 am to 1 am
- Sandpiper Bar grilling classic favorites likes burgers, sandwiches and pastas from 11 am to 6 pm
- Pelican Bar open from 11 am to 1 am serving frozen cocktails, wine and beer
- Poolside Bar open from 11 am to 6 pm serving refreshing cocktails poolside
Have you heard of our Sea Turtles Club?
It's a great way for you to keep your little one entertained and active while you enjoy the resort. Our Sea Turtles Club is FREE and open for kids 4-12.
Clean Check protocols: The Sea Turtles Club will operate with a limited capacity to adhere to social distancing guidelines and utilize outdoor space, in addition to installing face shields on the club’s tables to further separate individual children.
Click below to learn more!
In preparation of our reopening, we have invested in enhanced health and safety protocols that align with Aruban governmental regulations and mandates as well as the guidance administered by the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO)
Employees will greet and thank all guests with a hand on their heart.
We hope this safe and meaningful gesture will convey not only a warm welcome, but also a sign of our appreciation for trusting us with your vacation stay.
Additional welcome measures include:
- Touchless check-in/check-out with contactless payment method.
- A doorman will assist you with hand sanitizer and temperature check
- Attendants at the resorts’ front desks and concierge desks will ensure six feet of separation between team members whenever possible and will be provided with personal sanitizing equipment.
- For additional separation, transparent face shields have been installed on all front office and concierge desks.
- Throughout the resorts, including public spaces like the lobby, individual sanitation stations have been installed with CLEAN CHECK guidelines.
- The lobby floor check-in area where guests queue is marked with decals to indicate proper distancing
WE’VE FOCUSED ON EVERY TOUCHPOINT
Every point of contact throughout our resorts has undergone a thorough assessment.
We have updated and advanced our hygiene best practices and protocols to cover twelve key areas:
- Front Desk, Concierge & Bellman
- Guest Rooms
- Housekeeping & Laundry
- Restaurants & Bars
- Activities & Amenities
- Swimming Pools
- Fitness Centers
- Public Areas
- Resort Maintenance
- Banqueting & Events
- Staff Training & Back of House
- Suppliers & Receiving