The last thing you need is more stress.
Thats why we modified our booking policy to be more forgiving. Check out our new stress free flexible booking policy and plan your next adventure with us!
Book stress-free with our Flexible Booking Policy allowing changes and cancellations with no penalties up to 24 hours prior to arrival and no deposit required at time of booking. Full payment charged 24 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations within 24 hours subject to a two night fee.
Credit card required at time of booking to hold reservation. The no deposit portion of the policy does not apply to air/hotel package bookings.
Clean Check Program
In preparing to welcome guests back to our beautiful Caribbean resorts, we’ve reviewed every area of our health and cleanliness procedures. Our new enhanced CLEAN CHECK program follows the recommendations of the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), alongside the Aruba Ministry of Health’s Gold Seal validation. The Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusives CLEAN CHECK Program prioritizes the health and safety of our guests.
In the weeks and months ahead, we will continue to monitor and augment our protocols to ensure a continual focus on the health and safety of our guests and staff.
Guests can spot the CLEAN CHECK symbol throughout our resorts, from unit door seals confirming a room is ready for occupancy, to signage with helpful distancing and sanitation guidelines.
Employees will greet and thank all guests with a hand on their heart. We hope this safe and meaningful gesture will convey not only a warm welcome, but also a sign of our appreciation for trusting us with your vacation stay.
Additional welcome measures include:
- Touchless check-in/check-out with contactless payment method.
- A doorman will assist you with hand sanitizer and temperature check
- Attendants at the resorts’ front desks and concierge desks will ensure six feet of separation between team members whenever possible and will be provided with personal sanitizing equipment.
- For additional separation, transparent face shields have been installed on all front office and concierge desks.
- Throughout the resorts, including public spaces like the lobby, individual sanitation stations have been installed with CLEAN CHECK guidelines.
- The lobby floor check-in area where guests queue is marked with decals to indicate proper distancing