Clean Check Program
In preparing to welcome guests back to our beautiful Caribbean resorts, we’ve reviewed every area of our health and cleanliness procedures. Our new enhanced CLEAN CHECK program follows the recommendations of the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), alongside the Aruba Ministry of Health’s Gold Seal validation. The Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusives CLEAN CHECK Program prioritizes the health and safety of our guests.
In the weeks and months ahead, we will continue to monitor and augment our protocols to ensure a continual focus on the health and safety of our guests and staff.
Guests can spot the CLEAN CHECK symbol throughout our resorts, from unit door seals confirming a room is ready for occupancy, to signage with helpful distancing and sanitation guidelines.
WE’VE FOCUSED ON EVERY TOUCHPOINT
Every point of contact throughout our resorts has undergone a thorough assessment.
We have updated and advanced our hygiene best practices and protocols to cover twelve key areas:
- Front Desk, Concierge & Bellman
- Guest Rooms
- Housekeeping & Laundry
- Restaurants & Bars
- Activities & Amenities
- Swimming Pools
- Fitness Centers
- Public Areas
- Resort Maintenance
- Banqueting & Events
- Staff Training & Back of House
- Suppliers & Receiving
AT DIVI & TAMARIJN ARUBA ALL INCLUSIVES, THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS, TEAM MEMBERS AND COMMUNITY ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY.
- Brisly Flanegin, Front Office Manager
Employees will greet and thank all guests with a hand on their heart. We hope this safe and meaningful gesture will convey not only a warm welcome, but also a sign of our appreciation for trusting us with your vacation stay.
Additional welcome measures include:
- Touchless check-in/check-out with contactless payment method.
- A doorman will assist you with hand sanitizer and temperature check
- Attendants at the resorts’ front desks and concierge desks will ensure six feet of separation between team members whenever possible and will be provided with personal sanitizing equipment.
- For additional separation, transparent face shields have been installed on all front office and concierge desks.
- Throughout the resorts, including public spaces like the lobby, individual sanitation stations have been installed with CLEAN CHECK guidelines.
- The lobby floor check-in area where guests queue is marked with decals to indicate proper distancing
Prior to guest check-in, a housekeeping attendant wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) will spray hospital-grade disinfectant on all surfaces and fog the entire unit. After housekeeping has thoroughly cleaned the room, a “Clean & Sealed for Your Protection” seal will be placed on the front door prior to the guest entering the unit for the first time. New safety protocols are in place for handling laundry and daily housekeeping services, and bellmen and maintenance.
In addition, a Housekeeping Health and Safety Coordinator will be appointed to oversee all new protocol operations including but not limited to:
- Individual Aloe sanitizers are available in each guest room.
- Daily sanitation and cleaning of guest rooms utilizing enhanced CLEAN CHECK guidelines.
- Implementation of a sanitation checklist on critical, high-touch areas in guest rooms, including tv remotes, doors handles, etc.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & PUBLIC SPACES
When vacationing at our resorts, guests will notice many of our public spaces, including lobby front desks and restaurants and bars, will practice strict social distancing. In our public spaces and high-traffic areas, we are adding around the clock inspections, cleaning surfaces with increased frequency, adding sanitizer stations and going above and beyond normal protocols.
Additional enhanced measures include:
- When using resort shuttles, guests will be seated behind our drivers and we have reduced the number of riders allowed on each shuttle.
- Chairs around our pools and on the beach will be spaced further apart, furniture will be reduced to social distancing standards and all fitness centers will reduce guest capacity.
- When using resort elevators, only one couple or family at a time will be permitted.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
At our restaurants, all buffets have been discontinued and replaced with live cooking stations. A la carte dining in open air settings will be available for all dining experiences. Restaurant kitchens will be deep cleaned and sanitized daily, and kitchen staff will be required to use PPE masks and gloves. All employees have received the ServSafe Food Handlers certification and will be required to maintain their ServSafe Food Manager certified training.
An appointed Culinary Health and Safety Coordinator will oversee all new protocol operations including but not limited to:
- Sanitation stations with hand sanitizer have been placed at every restaurant entrance.
- Tables, chairs and all tabletop items will be sanitized following and preceding each use.
- All restaurants have adjusted floor plans and operating hours to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
Pool decks, pool/beach chairs and showers will be sanitized daily, and we have eliminated towel cards. Towels will be left in-room at check-in and can be exchanged daily at our towel huts, which will now feature a face shield to adhere to social distancing guidelines. Water sports equipment will be sanitized before and after each use.
Additional safety measures for resort activities include:
- The Kids’ Club will operate with a limited capacity to adhere to social distancing guidelines and utilize outdoor space, in addition to installing face shields on the club’s tables to further separate individual children.
- Group fitness and wellness programs, including but not limited to yoga, pool exercise classes and dance clinics, will operate with a limited capacity.
- Our onsite fitness center will operate with new hours, from 6:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m., with a limited maximum capacity of 30 guests total at the same time and with a reservation system, which you will find online with the Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusives app.
- A minimum of one gym attendant will be onsite during the fitness centers’ operating hours to sanitize gym equipment before and after each use. All gym attendants will be required to wear disposable gloves.
- A one-hour fitness center usage limit will be implemented for all guests.
Spa & Wellness
Indulgence by the Sea has always taken pride in making sure the salon & spas go above and beyond for your health and well-being with extensive standard cleaning protocols. Learn More About New Protocols
- Increased hours for our cleaning staff to continually sanitize and disinfect commonly touched surfaces, door handles, and shared amenities throughout the day.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times throughout your spa services by our therapist and are highly recommended that clients also wear one.
Safety Testimonials from Our Past Guests
Divi Aruba All Inclusive
I would like everyone to know that if your afraid to travel during covid, please dont be afraid to go to the divi divi all inclusive resort in Aruba! It was my 9th time in the past 23 yrs or so! Aruba is very safe, low cases.they do everything right with cleaning and disinfecting, hand sanitizers to temperature checks! But also make your vacation stay calm relaxing, and most of all we felt like we had our own private beach! It was a wonderful break from everything!
The Divi Divi in Aruba is the place to be!! Love this Island!! One happy Island!!