For the remainder of 2020, we are pleased to offer all guests the following new policies and amenities to enhance guest experience, safety and comfort.
- Book stress-free with our Flexible Booking Policy allowing changes and cancellations with no penalties up to 24 hours prior to arrival and no deposit required at time of booking. Full payment charged 24 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations within 24 hours subject to a two night fee.
Credit card required at time of booking to hold reservation. The no deposit portion of the policy does not apply to air/hotel package bookings.
- Signature Warm Welcome in 2020 to greet and accommodate those guests awaiting their COVID-19 test results will include a fully stocked mini-bar with water, soft drinks, beer, wine and room service with the resorts’ full menu available for the first 24-hours of their stay.
- Spacious outdoor dining with table service in lieu of buffets and one of the newest features includes Live Cooking at Pelican Terrace. The Live Cooking concept allows guests to select from a nightly themed menu ranging from Caribbean, Italian, Mexican and even barbeque inspired entrees and have their meal prepared live and a la minute.
- Complimentary$200 amenities credit for use across four different experiences including excursions with DePalm Tours, car rentals with Hertz, dining and an extensive wine selection at Fusion Restaurant Wine & Piano Bar and golf at The Links at Divi Aruba 9-hole golf course, conveniently located across the street
- Kids Free up to age 12 with Sea Turtles Club activities
OFFICIAL ARUBA HEALTH APP
While traveling you want to be well-informed, that's why Aruba's Department of Public Health (DVG) has created the official Aruba Health App. Use the app to make your visit extra safe and pleasant.
The Aruba Health App to unlocks:
- Faster lines at the airport — a speedy start to your vacation
- Low touch travel — giving you peace of mind
- Faster test results — get your test results quickly and conveniently
- Health information — know who to call and where to go
- Health & Happiness Code business listings — keep track of who has gone the extra mile