Your all inclusive stay includes all of the following hotel features, plus attendance to the Celebrity Chef Exhibition Cooking Show, which will take place at Fusion Restaurant Wine & Piano Bar on Saturday, June 9th at 7pm. You will enjoy a 4-course meal with wine pairing prepared by Chef Tiffani Faison, a finalist on Season 1 of Top Chef and owner of Sweet Cheeks Q and Tiger Mama Restaurants in Boston. The night will come to life with musical performances by Pasta e Basta of Amsterdam. The team of talented singers will perform top hits throughout the evening.
Individual tickets are also available for $55 per person and can be purchased at our Concierge desk or by calling us at 1-800-554-2008. You can view a full menu of the event here.
- All meals and snacks throughout the day at 10 dining options
- Unlimited beverages at 8 bars
- All guest accommodations just steps from the sand and pools with a patio or balcony
- 4 Freshwater pools; wading pool
- Non-motorized water sports
- Bikes (child, youth and adult sizes)
- Tennis courts lighted for night play (at the neighboring Tamarijn Aruba)
- Divi Winds Sports Center with 30-foot rock climbing wall and fitness center
- Daily activities; nightly entertainment
- Free wi-fi
Celebrity Chef Tiffani Faison
Tiffani Faison is an American chef, restaurateur, culinary consultant and television personality. Her current restaurant (opened in Fall of 2011) “Sweet Cheeks,” is a Southern-style barbecue restaurant located in Boston, MA. Tiffani was the runner-up on Season 1 of Top Chef and competed on Top Chef All-Stars and the upcoming Top Chef Duels.
Tiffani Faison began working in restaurants at the age of 14. She has worked her way from busser to Chef/Owner. She began cooking for Todd English in Boston and has traveled the country and the world working for such renowned chefs as Daniel Boulud, Alain Ducasse, and Tony Maws. In 2009, Tiffani was tapped to run Rocca Kitchen & Bar, earning a three-star review from the Boston Globe. She then opened her first venture, Sweet Cheeks Q, adding another three-star review to her resume.