Treat your body, mind and soul to a stress-free vacation at Divi Aruba or Tamarijn Aruba. Travel June 1 - 30, 2018 with special rates starting at $175 per person at Divi Aruba or $165 per person at Tamarijn Aruba. Use code: ARUBAWELLNESS - Book by May 31, 2018
Wake for a walk on our mile-long white sand beach before joining a refreshing water aerobics class. Spend the day lounging by the pools or sign up for a spa treatment, Pilates or Zumba class. End your day with Hatha Yoga on the beach as you watch the sun set over the sea. Then dance the night away with live entertainment after enjoying a delectable dish at one of our fine restaurants.
Your stay includes the full-service spa Indulgence by the Sea, located right on property. Select from therapeutic massages, body renewal packages and facials using organic, local ingredients including fruits, vegetables, herbs and locally grown aloe. Guests staying with us can enjoy 10% off all Aruba Aloe menu treatments and products during the month of June.
Your Aloe Wellness Package Includes:
- All meals and snacks throughout the day at your choice of 10 dining options
- Unlimited beverages at 8 bars
- Guest accommodations just steps from the sand with patio or balcony
- 4 freshwater pools
- Non-motorized water sports
- Day activities including water aerobics, Pilates, Hatha Yoga, Zumba
- Divi Winds Sports Center with 30' rock climbing wall and fitness center
- Bikes (child, youth and adult sizes)
- Lit tennis courts for night play
- Free Wi-Fi and in-room digital safe
- Taxes and service charges
The first aloe vera plants were planted on 150 acres of land at the Hato plantation which is still used today to grow the aloe for all Aruba aloe products. Aruba’s desert-like environment intensifies the aloe plant’s natural healing qualities and produces the earth’s most potent Aloe Vera Gel. Back in 1840, the aloe vera wonder plant was introduced in Aruba. Soon, two-thirds of Aruba's surface was covered with aloe vera plants and Aruba became the world's largest aloe exporter.
Want to learn more about the healing properties of Aloe? You can visit the Aruba Aloe Museum and Factory and take a complimentary tour led by a team of local tour guides, more info is available at Aruba Aloe's website here.